Monday, January 18, 2010

Poster Decisions


In the end I decided to keep the poster design very similar to the original but change the background to white. This way the poster remains simple and effective and also stays in the War on Want colours.
After a tutorial I also thought it would be best to move the 'HELP' slightly higher. It was brought to my attention that when looking at a poster the eye is drawn instantly to eye level, whereas on my previous design people would have to have looked down slightly.
With these changes in mind I have also changed the colour scheme on my leaflet, looking at the typography and layout in more detail. I decided to make sure all locks of text were in line with images and that paragraphs that were more important were slightly more bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment