Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Final Crit

Todays crit seemed to be much more honest than any others we have had. I am very grateful for the criticism as I know that without this I cannot progress, however I think it is very late in the day to hear certain comments. I had a tutorial yesterday in which I went through my poster and second dimension and was told the idea was good and given a few stylistic details that may need changes. Today I was told my poster did not give enough information and my second dimension would be too costly, something I was slightly concerned about, however I am annoyed this was not mentioned before. So now, before the hand in on friday I need to change my second dimension to something that is more cost effective.
I think I will stick to my idea of donating 'Small Change to Make a Big Change', however now I will work on specifically institutions like schools and universities working on posters that can be put around the schools encouraging to donate and design a donation box to be put in the reception.
I will also change my poster design because after hearing feedback I feel it does not give enough information about War on Want and what is happening in Palestine.

No comments:

Post a Comment