Friday, December 11, 2009

Uninspired

I'm really struggling with this project. Having not been in last week has made me feel so behind. I can't get any ideas. I've researched, and researched for hours into everything I can think of in any way I can find but I just can't find that spark of idea. Now the more I worry the worse it gets. the initial crit is on tuesday and so far I have nothing to present.
I mentioned a couple of my ideas at the tutorial on wednesday but because I was behind I just got humiliated in front of the group. I was asked to come back to another session later in the day but I could not think of any ideas throughout the previous week so unsurprisingly I could not come up with anything over lunch so didn't attend.
So now, what is my choice? To somehow think of some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment