Friday, December 11, 2009

Bond & Coyne

Yesterday we had a talk from someone from the graphic communication consultancy Bond & Coyne Associates. He was very informative and it was interesting to see the work that they had produced. Strangely it was very encouraging to hear him admit to his mistakes, an instance when a mistake with neon inks cost them £3000, (which to the client, they blamed on the printers...). It was also interesting to hear him say that he is still learning, that through every project he learns something.
I would have liked to have known more about their research process and how they come up with their ideas, as I am struggling on this project. He did say it was important to receive feedback from the client, unfortunately I cannot do this so I will need to make sure I take any information I can from tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment