Thursday, January 6, 2011

Neon Lights





I made several sign design proposals for a neon sign company.  I decided to design signs that interacted with the person who would see it, a sign that would make you look again.


I looked at several phrases, ones that people would want to purchase to use on their walls or in public buildings.  I decided to choose these as my final designs because they would appeal to a wide audience and are different to the more commercial neon signs that are frequently seen.


It was difficult to find a font that would be appropriate to a neon sign, so I decided to make one that  would be readable and easily made into a sign.  I decided on single colour signs as these stood out better and could be read much more easily from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment