Saturday, October 9, 2010

Second Year

We have been thrown into this year with a long three part project concentrating on design for print for specific audiences. After a long summer it is quite a shock to come straight back to work towards deadlines but it is good to have some structure again.

This year I would like to improve my technical ability, making sure I follow briefs to the letter and do not miss out on any specifications that mean I may lose marks. I would also like to involve myself more in projects outside university, working on competition and live briefs. I will also try to move outside my comfort zone to make sure I improve and extend my skills. I would like to become more knowledgeable about more practitioners in the field and read and research more thoroughly than in my first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment