Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tutorial before Easter

The last tutorial before Easter was an opportunity to gain some feedback on the fashion illustrations I have been working on.  During the Negotiated Practise module it was suggested I concentrated on images that did not show faces, as they are more ambiguous and leave more for the viewer to read into.  I have been following that advise on this project, working only from images where the face is either obscured or partially obscured.

In the tutorial I was advised to continue along this route, but to think of why the figures were looking away and use this in my work.  It was also suggested to work with a Commercial Photography student to create some images with the sort of poses I am after.  Taking my own photos also means that the images are completely mine and that there are no issues with copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment