Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Promo Print PPRD

This unit allowed me to learn how to use Quark and learn about grids and layouts. Previously I had not put much thought into the grid or layout when I have decided on a composition so planning a double spread on paper before actually creating it allowed me to give much more thought into what worked and what did not work, as well as learning all the terms for each part of the page. Using a grid seemed to make it quite hard to make the book unique. It was also hard to keep the theme consistent without having a large amount of work to choose from to include. I decided to keep each page very clean and simple, using white space where possible. I think the book was successful although I would have liked more variety within it. It does not seem to catch the viewer’s attention although it is easy to read and successfully communicates the information needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment