Monday, December 26, 2011

Professional Project

The briefing for this project filled me with terror and excitement simultaneously! I had been thinking about the professional project fro a long time, trying to work about what the best way to showcase my work would be, but finally hearing the briefing made everything a lot more real.

I have, after a lot of thought, decided to create a children's book based on a story I have written.  Although I have not produced anything like this before I feel that it would be a really great project to develop and challenge my skills.  I have worked a lot in black and white recently so would like to add colour, but also stick with the ink and water technique I have been using.  I would also like to expand the project and think about creating three dimensional characters and posters from the artwork. I know my project will change a lot on the journey buut I will begin by experimenting with styles and considering the storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment