Friday, February 25, 2011

Research Summary

   
This is the poster I created to demonstrate what research I have done for my Professional Project and what this research has shown me.
I have looked into different books aimed at many different audiences, including poetry books, adults illustrated books, children's expressive typography books and pop-up books.  These have shown me what is possible, what has been done and what has not.  I have looked into other studies uniting poetry and expressive typography and how illustrations can effect people's reading experience.
I have analysed the results I have received from my questionnaires and looked into the way the poem made people feel and their relationship with the language.
I will now use this research to work on a solution that allows me to create in illustrated book that integrates text and image helping the reader gain more understanding and enjoyment from reading 'The Lady of Shalott'.

No comments:

Post a Comment