Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tann Westlake

For the second half of my work placement I have been working with Tann Westlake based in Sussex on the re-branding for Littlehampton Harbour. This is a really great project to contribute to and a nice change to spend a long time on one project rather than the quickly produced pieces with Tasty marketing.
Simon, who i have been working with has been really supportive guiding me though what I need to do. I've spent time producing logos and advertisements designed to be in magazines promoting Littlehampton Harbour. the harbour is looking to have a completely new image to appeal at a more liesure boat type market rather than it's current industrial, fishing image. I also visited Littlehampton to get an idea of the place, the weather was quite dull so the photos I took are not wonderful but they were a help for inspiration.
More photos can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment